Simple meditation techniques to help a beginner. Tips so simple, yet very effective to have a deeper meditation experience:
1. Choose a convenient time and place
2. Sit comfortably with a light stomach
3. Start with some warm-up exercises, deep breaths
4. Smile and more.
How to meditate
1. Choose a clean, distraction-free spot or room in your home, though you can do it sitting in your chair at the office during lunch-hour, too! If it is at home, it is better not to use this space for any other activity.
2. Ensure the lighting is soothing and the ventilation sufficient – and the noise-levels under control.
3. You can listen to guided meditations, but it is better to start with a group.
4. Meditate at the same time every day, so it becomes a sustainable routine. Early morning is an optimal time.
5. Don’t overdo it. Start by meditating for 10-15 minutes. Keep a timer
6. Shut up – the cellphone. Tell your family you are on Do Not Disturb mode for a short spell of time, till your meditation is over.
7. And, please, wear comfortable clothes, preferably of natural fabric.
For more information visit other profile links for Scott Collinson
Also can read: Scott Collinson : What is BASE jumping sport